A Perfect Reflection...

I was caught over guard this year by an amazing book. "32 Third Graders and One Class Bunny" by Phillip Done.

When our school librarian recommended it, I thought I should at least give it a shot. Little did I know that the book would send me into a weekend of page turning frenzy. I laughed in bed as my wife asked, "What did he say now?" I found myself crying as Mr. Done made connections with kids on the deepest of levels. As my year was coming to an end, I found myself connecting with his own end of the year thoughts. The book is so real, and jam packed with funny stories and reflections.

You will enjoy stories about "Miss America", "Rabbit Teeth" and his labeling of classroom styles. You can pick it up online for a few dollars. If you have read the book, please comment on your favorite part. If you have not read it, get off my blog and go get it.

Post a Comment

0 Comments