Teachers Love Snow Right?

Hello Winter. My school sits up high on a hill. The ground is covered with snow from the last two storms. I feel like I am just starting to escape a storm myself. My last post was nearly a whole year ago. I think a few inches have piled up on me and I am just now shaking off my bows.
SHAKE IT OFF!
Things have been a bit of a whirlwind for me... First was the move from 4th grade (self contained classroom) to 5th grade writing (middle school concept). A light dusting. Additionally we moved our 5th and 6th grades to a new wing on the high school. Yeah! Inch here and inch there. Next, acclimate to high school schedule, middle school concept, and still partially be called elementary (because your principal is in charge of the elementary). SQUALL.
The factors above have been pounding me a bit, and this week I started to realize how I have started becoming someone I despise. I will not let the circumstances of my job infringe on the joys of experiencing my spark, teaching students. Welcome back. Let's clean up this mess.


Photo Credit: believer9 via Compfight cc

Post a Comment

0 Comments