As I reflect back on the year, there are many highlights:
- My students read over 3,000 books and 8 million words on Scholastic Reading Counts.
- We Skyped with 3 different classrooms this year.
- We participated in Epals with a class in Texas.
- We took part in the Global Read Aloud.
- Some of my students were personal recognized by author Wendy Orr (Nim's Island).
- We used used the mobile lab, a Nintendo Wii, and a class Ipod Touch to assist in learning.
- We successfully just completed our first ever, Project Day, and built three wooden pieces for our school playground.
- The students collect or earned $97 for BloodWaterMission, $120 to buy a goat, $55 to donate to Tom's Shoes, and $50 to help pay a teacher through Central Asia Institute.
What was the highlight of your year?