Traveling Ideas #30goals

When I set the goal to infuse technology into my classroom this year, I really had no idea where I was going. It was like setting my goal for California, but having no directions to get there. I knew the end would be sweet, the sights along the way would be savory, but the route to take was up in the air.
In the travel to my goal, there have been some significant highlights. By far, the best stop has been the 30 Goals Challenge put forth by Shelly Terrell. If I have a chance to present to my colleagues one resource for change and growth, this will be it. The challenges have been relevant to reflection, growth, collaboration, professionalism, and so much more.
The amazing thing about the #30 Goals Challenge is that it has the potential to live beyond a schedule. Any great idea that is created with an end will ultimately lose its sting to make an impact. That is what is so great about this idea. It can be started at anytime, followed in any order, and completed on your own time. The challenge also comes with a vibrant Twitter hashtag: #30goals, that allows you to connect with others. The blog posts also link to more resources than you will have time to digest.
The 30 Goals Challenge is essential for teachers who are feeling burned out. It is necessary for new teachers who seek direction. It is a must for teachers who believe they have arrived and have been stuck in unfruitful traditions. Take up the challenge, and get ready for a wild ride.

Post a Comment

1 Comments

  1. Thank you! Your contributions have been phenomenal and I have really loved the way you have shared how you motivate your students to start their own projects and support their creative ideas. Your sharing has inspired me in the goals :-)

    ReplyDelete
Emoji
(y)
:)
:(
hihi
:-)
:D
=D
:-d
;(
;-(
@-)
:P
:o
:>)
(o)
:p
(p)
:-s
(m)
8-)
:-t
:-b
b-(
:-#
=p~
x-)
(k)