I am extremely excited about the possibility of using this tool in my second grade class this year. I say possibly, because there is a high chance this amazing tool is blocked.
What do I love about it?
- Create an amazing looking page with completely customizable backgrounds. Here is an example of one I created to introduce myself to my students.
- Link almost anything you place on the page, including pictures, text, and graphics.
- Easily embed their project on just about any page.
- Place tags with their project to connect them with other similar glogs.
- Easily incorporate animated graphics because they are include with the tool without using any code.
- Do there project online (it's web-based) so there is nothing to download.
- Access all their glogs through an easy to use dashboard (which include messaging, connections to classmates, comments, and simple data tracking).
- Create an entire class through their dashboard,
- Subscribe to RSS feeds to track changes and updates.
- Try the premium features free for a month and sign up to get loads of extra features.
- Hit on Multiple Intelligences, Key in on Differentiated Instruction, Give freedom to Learning Styles, and Let Assessment lead the way.